Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Color Challenge


This is for a couple of newlyweds I know. I used the H and M Stamp set called *Our Love*, and I love the images and sentiments in the set. I colored with prismacolor markers. I added half pearls from Michaels to the centers, to keep with the theme of elegance. The corners are punched with the EK Sucess corner punch called TRumpet Floer. I embellished with primas thaT I colored with my markers too. I love the color challenge that Emily gave us of black, vanilla and sahara sand, and though I did not have the EXACT colors I came darned close. Thanks for looking and sorry I have not been commenting much or joining in the naughtiness as I have been working almost 24/7 liquidating the store in which I work. YIKES, I will be UNEMPLOYED soon and then have lots of time to clean my stamp room and gallery gaze. Hugs, NR!

4 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Love this card! The colors feel so warm!

Glad I found your blog. I see you on SCS often and finally got to your blog.

Michele Kovack said...

This is sooooo cute!!!

Heather said...

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Blessings!

Heather

John Huron said...

Inteeresting thoughts

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My Name is Nancy Levine, known as NANCYRUTH on SCS. I have began stamping 20 years ago, though I put everything in the attic for about 10 of those during the hectic years of my single motherhood. I went to a stamping up party about 5 years ago and the stamping flame was rekindled and i have stamped almost every day since then. I work full time in a lighting store and enjoy my career in sales which allows me to fund my crafting habits. I am also a beader and spend my free time stamping, swimming and making jewelry! I look forward to charting my creative journey through my new blog. Fast forward.... After 13 months of unemployment due to the economic downturn I completed my Therapeutic Recreation certification and now work in a skilled nursing facility creating and implementing recreational programs for the residents. I also had the priviledge of working at Beadz Boutique in Darien Ct. where I fine tuned many of my beading skills!

Followers

Powered By Blogger