Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another sketch!


Well I am just loving this sketch that Roxi gave us yesterday, ans I think

this card is SOOOOOOO sweet it makes my teeth hurt! I used the set Calling All Angels, from H and M stamps, and love the tiny scrabble letters from Jolee's. Anyway since I was evacuated out of Michael's yesterday(yes, there was some kind of electrical fire I think) I am going to skate down my driveway to the garage and try again to find the new Martha Stewart Valentine's day punches. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Denise Clark said...

What an absolutely adorable card! Love all the details...hearts and swirls and bears, lots of love! Love it!

Lexxie said...

Hi Nancy,
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, and I'm so glad in turn to have found you!
I love your fab blog and looking at all your gorgeous creations.
I will definitely be back to see more of your lovely work,
Sarita xx

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! My Name is Nancy Levine, known as NANCYRUTH on SCS. I have began stamping 20 years ago, though I put everything in the attic for about 10 of those during the hectic years of my single motherhood. I went to a stamping up party about 5 years ago and the stamping flame was rekindled and i have stamped almost every day since then. I work full time in a lighting store and enjoy my career in sales which allows me to fund my crafting habits. I am also a beader and spend my free time stamping, swimming and making jewelry! I look forward to charting my creative journey through my new blog. Fast forward.... After 13 months of unemployment due to the economic downturn I completed my Therapeutic Recreation certification and now work in a skilled nursing facility creating and implementing recreational programs for the residents. I also had the priviledge of working at Beadz Boutique in Darien Ct. where I fine tuned many of my beading skills!

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger